Welcome to the (the “WWPM / WebAPP / PWA / Mobile App (WWPM”). The WWPM is operated by Xpedia Laboratories, a company registered in Singapore and its subsidiaries (“we, “us”, or “our”).
These WWPM terms and conditions (the “Terms”) bring together all our WWPM policies, terms and conditions of use and other information about using the WWPM. The Terms also govern your use of the WWPM, our mobile application, and anywhere that these Terms are posted, in which case, the term “WWPM” herein covers the site or application on which these Terms are posted. Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree with these Terms, then please do not use the WWPM. If you do use the WWPM, then your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by these Terms. We may change these Terms from time to time without notice to you in our sole discretion. If you use the WWPM after any such revisions take effect then you will be taken to have agreed to the revised Terms.
ACCESS TO WWPM
We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the WWPM. Access to the WWPM is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, modify or suspend the service we provide on the WWPM without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the WWPM, or any features, parts or content of the WWPM at any time for any period. We may change the format and content of the WWPM from time to time without notice to you in our sole discretion. We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the WWPM will be available or free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Except to the extent permitted by these Terms you are not allowed to:
• use the WWPM and anything available from the WWPM for unlawful purposes;
• attempt to gain unauthorised access to the WWPM, the server on which the WWPM is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our WWPM;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the WWPM or anything available from the WWPM without our consent or in contravention of these Terms;
• store pages of the WWPM on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the pages of the WWPM;
• remove or change any content of the WWPM or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the WWPM or the servers on which it is hosted;
• use the WWPM to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; or
• Otherwise do anything not expressly permitted by these Terms.
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the WWPM and in any content of the WWPM (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos). You may only use any content of the WWPM for your personal, non-commercial use and may not reproduce, modify, transmit, license or publish it, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of WWPM content, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading WWPM content.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The information contained in this WWPM is only for informational purposes.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability to you:
• for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
• under Part 1 of the Consumer Protection Act;
• for fraudulent misrepresentation; or
• for any other liability that may not, under Singapore law, be excluded or limited.
Subject to the above, in no event do we accept liability of any description (whether such liability arises as a result of breach of contract, negligence, and misrepresentation or for any other reason), for any damages or losses whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use this WWPM including, without limitation:
• loss of business;
• loss of revenue;
• loss of profits;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• special loss; or
• Consequential loss.
We make no warranty that this WWPM (or WWPMs which are linked to this WWPM) or the server that makes it available is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programme.
The pages in this WWPM may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
The information on the WWPM does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific educational, or other, decisions. You should take your own advice and/or make specific enquiries and independently verify any information before relying upon it.
This Privacy were last updated on 22 Sep. 18.
The WWPM may contain hypertext links to other Internet sites which are completely independent of this WWPM. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such hypertext link or other Internet site, or that any such other Internet site (or WWPMs which are linked to such other Internet site) or the server that makes it available is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program, and access to any other Internet sites linked to the WWPM is at your own risk. Linking to another WWPM from the WWPM should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. Although we endeavour to keep all links up to date, we cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time, and we have no control over the availability of external pages.
COLLECTION AND USAGE OF NON-PERSONAL DATA AND WWPM DATA
When you visit the WWPM, we automatically gather and store the following information in order to track the use of our WWPM:
• The IP address from which the WWPM is accessed;
• The name of the domain from which our visitors access the Internet;
• The type of browser and operating system used to access the WWPM;
• The date and time of your visit to the WWPM;
• Mobile device information (e.g., hardware model, operating system version, device identifier, and mobile network information;
• The pages, files, documents and links accessed during your visit; and/or
• The internet address of the WWPM from which you linked to the WWPM (i.e. the previous site you visited, which referred you to the WWPM).
We will not make any attempt to identify individual WWPM users or their particular browsing activities from the information listed above. The information listed above is stored and used in the aggregate only, in order to provide us with information about the general use of the WWPM. Our WWPM logfiles are analysed in order to make improvements to the WWPM.
We are committed to striking a fair balance between your personal privacy and ensuring that you obtain full value from the products and services we provide, while ensuring that we comply with all data protection laws and regulations. We will hold your personal data securely.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is not stored nor captured through the WWPM without the prior knowledge and consent of users. Where personal information is captured (e.g. through web-based forms for feedback, registration, requests, etc.), the user will be informed as to what personal information is being collected, who will use it, and for what purpose(s) it will be used.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• information (such as your name, email and postal address, telephone number, job title, date of birth and bank details) that you provide;
• details of any transactions made by you through the WWPM;
• communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the WWPM and its content;
• information from surveys, promotions and competitions that we may, from time to time, run on the WWPM, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them; and
• technical information from your mobile device relating to the services you receive.
Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as it is still used for the purpose stated when originally requested. We will only collect personal information which you knowingly and willingly provide, for example by sending emails or completing online forms.
We will use the personal information you provide to:
• identify you when you sign in to your account and permit access into limited entry areas of the WWPM;
• enable us to respond to your requests and process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through the WWPM which you request;
• administer your account with us and notify you regarding changes and updates to the WWPM;
• alert you to special offers, updated information, or new services from us or third parties;
• fulfill the terms of a promotion;
• to contact you in response to a sign up form such as the “Contact Us” or “Enquire” or “Signup” form;
• verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
• analyse the use of the WWPM and the people visiting in order to improve our content and services including research into our Users’ demographics and tracking of sales data; and/or
• send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including receipt of marketing communications such as our periodic newsletter.
We make every effort to ensure the secure collection, transmission and storage of personal data in accordance with the nature of such data. Please note that we reserve the right to share your personal data with third parties.
You can tell us not to contact you with information regarding our products and services by following the unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you or by contacting us on https://www.xpedialab.com/contact. .
You have a legal right to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data, we will endeavor to do so as promptly as practical. However, you may receive communications for a transitional period while we process your records.
Cookies are small pieces of information that include a unique reference code that a WWPM transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the WWPM and will last for longer. Cookies can therefore either be persistent or session based.
• remember that you have used the WWPM before (this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive and allows us to make sure that we have enough capacity for the number of users we get);
• allow you to navigate the WWPM more quickly and easily;
• remember your login session so you can move from one page to another within the WWPM;
• store your preferences;
• customize elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the WWPM for you; and
• Collect statistical information about how you use the WWPM so that we can improve the WWPM.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS
We may use advertisers, third party ad networks, and other advertising companies, to serve advertisements on the WWPM. Please be advised that such advertising companies may gather information about your visit to the WWPM or other sites (such as through cookies, web beacons and other technologies) to enable such advertising companies to market products or services to you, to monitor which ads have been served to your browser and which web pages you were viewing when such ads were delivered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT COVER THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY SUCH ADVERTISING COMPANIES.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share or disclose your personal information in the following instances:
• To fulfill a service to you. For example, if you request a product or service from us, we may share your personal information in order to provide the product or service to you. In addition, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. Also, if you are entering a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your personal information in order to fulfill the terms of that promotion. This means that we may share the information for prize fulfillment purposes or mail carriers. We also may share your information with the co-sponsor of that promotion.
• To affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personal information for research, administrative and/or internal business purposes. These parties may use your personal information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration or business purposes. If you do not want us to share your personal information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
• To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our WWPM and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, debt collection, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on our behalf, and entry collection, winner selection and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personal information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our WWPM will have access to users' personal information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personal information to us.
• To fulfill your order. If you choose to make a purchase on the WWPM, we may collect from you your credit card number, billing address and other information related to such purchase, and we may use such collected information in order to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such information, or other personal information provided by you, to unaffiliated third parties as necessary to complete your purchase (for example, to process your credit card).
• To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
• To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
• To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
• To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from our WWPM. In the course of such verification, we may receive personal information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.
Except as described in these Terms or at the time we request the information, we do not otherwise use, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties.
This WWPM does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we are in possession of such information, we will delete it.
We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
While we strive to keep the information that you supply directly or indirectly secure, please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium.
DATA STORAGE AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Information that you submit via the WWPM is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the Singapore but may in some circumstances be transferred to countries outside Singapore. By way of example, this may happen if one or more of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside Singapore or one of our service providers is located in a country outside Singapore. If we transfer your information outside Singapore in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. By submitting information via the WWPM, you agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
You may request a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data, we will endeavor to do so as promptly as practical. However, you may receive communications for a transitional period while we process your records.
If we fail to enforce, or delay in enforcing, any of our rights under these Terms, that does not result in a waiver of the rights concerned. If any provision of these Terms or any other terms incorporated by reference is found to be unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions they contain.
You may not sub-license or assign any of the rights or obligations under these Terms.
We may sub-contract the performance of any of our obligations to you. We may assign any of our rights or obligations to you to someone else, provided that we notify you that we have done so.
LAW GOVERNING THE TERMS
Uses of this WWPM and these Terms shall be subject to the laws of Singapore which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use.
The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims and disputes arising in relations to, out of or in connection with this WWPM and its use and these Terms.
Please submit any questions you have about these Terms or any problems concerning the WWPM by emailing us at https://www.xpedialab.com/contact.